Type of cancer that women fear most is breast cancer, because if late diagnosis can lead to death. But there are some things you can do to reduce risks.
“Most breast cancer is not declining in the family. In fact cases of breast cancer is strongly influenced by environment, lifestyle and choice of contraceptives,” said Dr. Marisa C. Weiss, as president and founder of Breastcancer.org, as quoted from ABCNews.go.com.
Weiss said that exposure to chemicals found in food, drink, air that is inhaled, consumed drugs and some personal products can affect the development and performance of breast cells every day, thus increasing the risk of breast cancer.
“The presence or absence of family history of cancer, there are still many things we can do to reduce the risks and chose to do a healthy lifestyle,” he said.
Here are some things you can do to reduce the risk of breast cancer are:
1. Having a healthy weight and keep it from excessive or less, thus reducing one risk factor for breast cancer.
2. Exercise regularly at least 3-4 hours in one week, but if it could be more of it will be much better.
3. Avoiding alcohol, according to a 2007 study known to the incidence of breast cancer increases if you consume alcohol.
4. Quitting smoking and avoiding exposure to smoke and places that have exposure to cigarette smoke.
5. Absorb a little sunshine to get vitamin D.
6. Avoid cooking or heating food in plastic containers or PANDI which could lead to harmful chemicals can be exposed to hot air. Consider the material of stainless steel, ceramic or metal for cooking, serving food and save the.
7. Having a healthy diet with reduced fried foods, fast food or packaged ready to use.Perbanyaklah and eating fruits and vegetables that have been washed first.
8. Consuming water that has been thoroughly cooked and through filtering.
9. Having enough sleep patterns every day, because enough sleep can help repair and maintain a person’s immune system.
10. Selecting a safe household products, such as avoiding the use of pesticides and other products known to contain harmful chemicals.
Otherwise it could not hurt to do a BSE (breast self-examination) as a form of early detection of breast cancer are:
1. Note the position of the breast with both hands above his head and both hands on the waist.
2. Raise your left hand above your head.
3. Use a flat surface of the finger to touch or squeeze the breast and make sure to touch all parts of the breast. Patterns that can be used to rotate the direction of movement, movement up and down direction or directions in and out of the putting area. Try using the same motion every month.
4. Press each nipple gently and whether there is liquid coming out.
5. Checking the area between the breast and armpit and breast and sternum while lying.
6. Repeating all the steps to the right breast.
Powered by Facebook Comments