Hubei, China, A carpenter in China by accidentally swallowing a nail to get into the right lung. Unfortunately, when the nail was removed, he even coughed up a nail went back andrepeated the same thing to 3 times.
Li Xiangyang (48 years) from Huangshi, Hubei Province, China is now recovering in hospital after accidentally swallowing a nail measuring 6 inches (15.24 cm) up to 3 times,as reported by orange.co.uk.
At that time, Li was working as usual as a carpenter. She bit her nails in between her teeth,but he suddenly coughed and accidentally swallowed the nail.
Li immediately rushed to a nearby hospital ie Wuhan University Hospital and the results ofX-ray examination showed that the nail lodged in his right lung.
Realizing nails should be immediately expelled, Professor Hu Ke include fiber-opticbronchoscope into his throat to pull the nails out. Unfortunately, when the nails are on the verge of the exit at the mouth, Li coughed and nails sucked back into his throat.
This time a nail lodged in his left lung. Prof. Hu tried again to remove the nail, but at the last minute again Li accidentally swallowed a nail until it disappeared.
Doctors could not find a nail in the left lung and right, until finally nails were found in the belly of the carpenter.
The doctor finally had to remove the nails by using nail clamps gastroscope afterswallowing three times in the throat Li. Luckily it was not until the nail can cause life-threatening injuries. Conditions are now Li is recovering.
Powered by Facebook Comments