Always smiling, disturbed sleep, faintly flushed cheeks, heart beating fast growing, cold sweat and sometimes so nervous so often to the toilet to urinate are the characteristics of people who are in love. The change occurred because of the attacks three hormones in the body that are in love.
While I was feeling down goals, a person will experience changes in hormonal condition that makes her moods fluctuate unpalatable. Not only from the fluctuations in mood, hormonal changes can also be observed from the physical condition.
In general, the hormonal changes that occur during the process of falling in love is divided into 3 phases. The first stage is a passion (lust), the next is of interest (attraction) and the latter is true love (attachment) which is characterized by lively semati pledge.
The hormones involved in each phase are as follows:
Stage 1: Passion
Hormones that play a role when a person feels sexual desire, in the simplest form like want the arm opposite sex, is testosterone and estrogen. Though possessed more men, testosterone is also produced by women and both play a role in starting a relationship sexually and emotionally motivated.
Stage 2: Attraction
Phase attraction is the most complicated stage in inter-human relationships, particularly in terms of biochemical changes in body composition. Activity of various hormones and neurotransmitters (nerve liaison) at this stage leads to loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping and more frequent daydreaming.
There are at least three hormones involved in the attraction stage, namely as follows:
1. Dopamine (Triggering of pleasure and addiction, such as when drinking coffee and alcohol)
2. Norepinephrine or adrenaline (Cause your palms sweat and heart rate increases)
3. Serotonin (Represents trigger drowsiness. We fall in love, levels are decreased so that it becomes difficult to sleep).
Stage 3: True love
Someone, or rather a pair of humans who successfully pass through stages of attraction, this phase will last longer even a lifetime. A pair of men who have reached this stage is characterized by long-term commitment, for example through marriage.
Married couples has at least 2 important hormones that help maintain the integrity of the household. Both are produced by both men and women, although there is little difference in the function of sex-influenced.
1. Oxytocin (In men and women, the release of this hormone gives great pleasure when having sex and reaching orgasm. Especially in women, oxytocin also plays a role in childbirth and breast milk production)
2. Vasopressin (hormone that is also owned by meadow mice allows humans to enjoy sex, unlike most species of animals who have sex only for reproductive purposes. Experiments carried out on rats desert the patients showed, vasopressin deficiency can lead to polygamy or conduct mutually couples).
Powered by Facebook Comments