Aka erectile dysfunction impotence is a medical disorder of the most feared men. There are many ways he tried to show the ‘manhood’ is. Find out what makes the he can not ‘stand’.
To be an erection (sexual tension) to perfection, the penis needs blood vessel elasticity and a stable heart rhythm to pump blood to the part.
But there are several factors that make the blood is not pumped completely, which ultimately makes the weapon a man can not ‘stand’, among others, as reported by WebMD:
A. DepressionThe brain is the erogenous zone that is often overlooked. Sexual arousal begins in the head (brain) and keep going down (penis). Depression can reduce your desire for sex and cause sexual dysfunction. Ironically, many drugs used to treat depression can also suppress the sex drive and make him more difficult to get an erection.
2. AlcoholMany think that drinking a little alcohol can increase the mood for sex, but the habit of drinking alcohol can make men more difficult to erect. Heavy alcohol use can interfere with erections, but this effect is usually temporary.
3. DrugsThe drugs can also cause erectile dysfunction, such as some high blood pressure medication, pain medication and antidepressants. Illegal drugs such as amphetamines, cocaine and marijuana can also cause sexual problems in men.
4. StressNot easy to get the mood to make love when you’re overwhelmed with work at the workplace or home. Stress can be detrimental to various parts of the body, including the penis. Overcome stress by making changes in lifestyle, such as relaxation with teratut exercise, adequate sleep and seek medical help if necessary.
5. AngerAnger can make the blood rush to my face, but not to a place that men need when they want to have sex. Anger either directly or indirectly, may contribute to performance problems in the bedroom.
6. Nervousness or anxietyAll the anxiety that can make you fear and avoid intimacy, like a vicious cycle that puts tremendous pressure on your sex life.
7. ObesityMen who are overweight are not only alias obesity lowers self-confidence but also the ability in the bedroom. That obese men produce less testosterone, which is essential to increase sexual arousal and erection. Excess weight is also associated with high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.
8. Negative self-imageIf you do not like what you see in the mirror, it’s easy to assume the couple will not like that view. Negative self-image that can make you worry and lose performance when trying to have sex.
9. Low LibidoLow libido is not the same as erectile dysfunction, but many factors that cause erectile dysfunction can also reduce libido (sexual desire). Low self esteem, stress, anxiety and certain drugs, all can reduce sex drive. When all concerns are bound during intercourse, then you are interest in sex can fall sharply.
10. Health conditionsMany health conditions can affect the nerves, muscles or blood flow needed to get an erection. Diabetes, high blood pressure, hardening of blood vessels, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis and may contribute to erectile dysfunction.
Surgery for treating prostate or bladder problems can also affect the nerves and blood vessels that control erections.
Powered by Facebook Comments