Forgot are the things that are often taken for granted by many people, especially ifassociated with age. But there is some kind of forget that warrant concern that perhaps it is a sign of serious illness.
Forget a person’s inability to express what’s on in the memory of his brain. With age, thebrain’s memory capacity will also decrease.
But if the young have forgotten the severe problems it should not be underestimated. It’s toomuch information received by the brain is also sometimes makes people do not focus andultimately be forgotten.
But forget-forget as below according to The American Academy of Family Physicians shouldwarrant concern because certain types of memory loss can indicate something much moreserious as reported Epharmapedia .
- Suddenly forgetting things much more frequently than ever
- Having trouble remembering things that have been done many times
- Has difficulty learning new things
- Telling the story of the same or the same sentence over and over again in conversation
- Have difficulty in making decisions
- Having trouble remembering daily re-occurrence.
One of the most feared diseases forget is that Alzheimer’s is a neurodegenerative disease ordecreased function of brain neurons. Although the disease mostly affects the elderly, but did not rule out people who have not been able to experience it any further.
There are several things you can do to improve memory and reduce the risk of forgetfulness,which remain active mentally, socially and physically, as well as eating foods that can nourishthe brain such as low fat and cholesterol but is rich in dark vegetables and fruits.
Powered by Facebook Comments