Sperm is an amazing thing and a lot of secrets that can not be known. One of the secrets, sperm can only swim forward and not backward. Moreover, the secret life cycle of sperm?
Sperm have a certain life cycle of how much time it takes to mature and also how long the sperm survive inside the female body. This can help a person understand more about spema.
Dr. David Shin, head of sexual health and fertility center in the urology department of Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey said a few secrets:
1. Sperm is produced in the testes and takes 10 weeks to become mature. Mature sperm can wait for two weeks in an area called the epididymis (sperm storage reservoir), this organ is above the testicle.
2. Weight of human sperm by 55 microns (micrometers, or millionths of a meter).
3. Sperm is itself derived from the Greek word meaning ‘seeds‘, which can only swim forward and can not retreat.
4. Form normal sperm has a head and tail, whereas the abnormal to have two heads or two tails.
5. A healthy male will produce 70-150 million sperm per day. Sperm was found in semen in which the average normal volume of semen produced at ejaculation is 2-5 ml (half to 1 tablespoon of the size of England).
6. From each semen (semen) is only 5 percent contained sperm. Most semen is composed of fluid that provides nutrients and a patron at the time of sperm entry through the female reproductive tract.
7. Sperm moving average as far as 1-4 millimeters per minute. To travel toward the egg in two fallopian tubes, sperm takes 45 minutes – 3 hours.
8. Of the sperm that comes out during ejaculation, only about 25-50 percent of it could move forward with good, and sometimes there are sperm takes 3 days to reach the egg.
Sperm that have entered this can survive up to 5 days in the womb of women. These conditions make a person get pregnant after several days of sexual intercourse.
9. Sperm contains the Y and X, Y sperm to make boys and swim more quickly because the weight is less than X sperm (to make the girls).
10. To improve the movement of sperm to swim quickly and well is eat lots of fruits and vegetables, reducing stress, exercising regularly, watching weight, avoid drug use and limiting alcohol intake.
Powered by Facebook Comments