When eating, talking or silent sometimes a person can accidentally bitten tongue his . It certainly can make people uncomfortable and sick, what things you should do? A bitten tongue takes time to heal, but the condition is sometimes painful and often turn into sores or ulcers that makes people uncomfortable to eat or speak.
Physical trauma such as a bitten tongue is one of the causes of canker sores. This is because the thrush is a form of wound or ulcer on the mucosa, the ulcer can persist through inflammation or secondary infection. Canker sores are generally more apt to occur if the oral mucosal resistance is decreased, then the trauma or physical form occurs faster trigger canker sores in the mouth.
For that to be a bitten tongue does not turn into sores and a speedy recovery, then there are some things you should do when his tongue bitten a person, as quoted from Boldsky, namely:
1. A bitten tongue is not a serious thing and can be cured easily. This is because the content in saliva may help cure the bite.
2. When the tongue bitten, immediately put ice cubes on the tongue to relieve pain and stop bleeding.
3. Gargle your mouth with salt water for a few seconds, because salt water can be an effective home remedy to cure and has a substance against bacteria and prevent infection.
4. If you have honey, 1 tablespoon honey then apply at least 2 times a day, a sweet honey can be effective to cure a bitten tongue.
5. Consume water, preferably using cold water because it has a calming effect and can simultaneously compress.
6. Try to avoid spicy foods because it can increase the inflammation so the slow process of healing.
Powered by Facebook Comments