Hernia is a condition of intestinal organ discharge of its proper place. A simple explanation is gut sagging through the hole minoris locus. If there is great pressure the intestine can get out through the hole. If left unchecked can cause harm because of a sagging gut it will be trapped or pinched to death and gave a big problem.
On a mild hernia, the intestine can go back down into the stomach when in a sleeping position. But if it is severe, the intestine will not be able to go back into the stomach. Meanwhile, if the intestines are squeezed, then the gut do not get the blood supply that eventually die and decompose.
Not only men who like to lift heavy weights that can be affected by hernia, women and children can experience it. While hernia that experienced by many sportsmen, especially footballers called sports hernia.
Hernia would cause a bulge in the abdominal wall. Bulge will be more noticeable when the muscles are experiencing tightening thereby increasing the pressure in the stomach.
Any activities that increase pressure inside the stomach can aggravate a hernia condition. The characteristics that arise from these hernias vary depending on the circumstances, the following characteristics:
- There is pain in the lower abdomen
- Pain or pain will be felt when there is pressure on the stomach as when coughing, straining or lifting heavy loads
- Appears lump in the groin area or abdomen, these bumps will increase in size when standing or increased abdominal pressure
- In some cases arise bulge without the pain that if left unchecked could create a hernia into the scrotum
- Sometimes it appears that the pain is accompanied by fever
- If the intestine has been trapped or pinched in a long time can damage characterized by nausea and vomiting
- There is pain that is always present followed by symptoms of digestive disorders
If the bulge down beroknya still small it is possible to recover himself, try not to get too much to do activities that make the body straining such as lifting weights too heavy.
However, if the hernia getting bigger should immediately consult with your doctor whether or not surgery is necessary to prevent death of the intestine. Operations are carried out will help restore the intestines to the actual position.
Powered by Facebook Comments