Gosport, Hampshire, Chicken pox is a disease that is easily transmitted and can affect anyone. If handled properly, chicken pox is not really dangerous. But a boy of 7 years have had a stroke caused by the chickenpox virus.
Alex Roantree-Roesch (7 years) was found unconscious by her father in her living room in Gosport, Hampshire. He was immediately rushed to the hospital and doctors said he suffered a stroke that was triggered by the chickenpox virus (chickenpox).
The chickenpox virus that affects Alex 9 months earlier had triggered a stroke by causing shrinkage of the arteries or blood vessels.”I saw Alex on the floor, his legs bent under him like a rag doll and. I asked what the pain but I did not get any response from him. Then he pulled out a moan, a kind of lament the terrible,” said his father, Roantree-Roesch (40 years), as reported by Dailymail. (more…)