London, When small, her parents forbade eating sweet foods like candy and chocolate and only provide healthy food. When teenagers Laurin Hooper learned delicious chocolate and cheese and then eat it by stealth.
Once separated from parents at the age of 18 years began the madness of chocolate and cheese. During the 7 years until the age of 26 years now, Laurin only eat foods that contain chocolate and cheese for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack.
“During the seven years of my life surrounded by chocolate and cheese that has become part of every meal and snack that I eat,” said Laurin, Tuesday (12/14/2010).
Laurin from St Austell, Cornwall UK each week have to spend 2 kg of cheddar cheese, 3 packs of cottage cheese, 2 cans of biscuits and 14 cans of milk chocolate brown.
Laurin consume at least 2 kg of cheese and 4 kg of chocolate every week. The girl must spend 400 pounds, or approximately USD 5.7 million per week to that appetite.
Laurin who is a sales force is claimed to have been addicted to cheese and chocolate in all aspects of life.
Laurin perform facial treatments (facials) with cheese and chocolate. Various equipment such as candles, scented sabung and perfume should also be flavored chocolate and just want to come to a restaurant that provides a menu of chocolate and cheese.
“This all makes the mind relaxed and good for the skin because chocolate contains endorphins,” said Laurin.
Laurin admitted that he had ever tried to eat less chocolate and cheese but that happens her severe headaches and suffered stomach cramps.
“Whenever I try to stop eating chocolate and cheese was like hell because I would feel excruciating pain. So why should a diet if it makes me happy,” said Laurin.
Laurin Hooper said even though his body fat she healthy and never get sick. ”I’m going to quit this addiction if a serious effect on my health. But the brown and cheese is my life, I never could imagine life without it,” said Laurin.
According to health experts from beatingaddictions, addicted to chocolate and cheese are usually started from the love of a sweet taste and texture. Brown did increase production of endorphins which make people feel so happy when people are stressed or depressed will calm down after eating chocolate.
Bebeberapa experts also believe the chemicals in chocolate makes the brain continues instructed to consume so many people are so dependent with chocolate.Depression also has made people become addicted to chocolate.
But this chocolate addiction must be stopped because chocolate contains a high sugar that can trigger many diseases such as obesity and diabetes.
How to reduce the addiction to chocolate:
- If stubborn addictions are advised to join a support group for overcoming addiction.Another way to do this is with hypnosis that increasing concentration and changing diets and increasing motivation.
- No longer buying chocolate and avoid the street to the store or other chocolate retailers.
- Avoid foods that display the chocolate aisle at the supermarket, ask someone else to shop as long as you do therapy.
- Do fun things with your partner like sex and sports as it increases production of endorphins, and helps burn calories and body fat that comes from eating chocolate.
- Find alternative foods are naturally sweet like fruits.
- If the therapy you experience dizziness or stomach pain withdrawal effects that are going on in the body.
Powered by Facebook Comments