“The music known to evoke strong emotions in people and emotions can be expressed through body movement. So not surprisingly, dance movement can symbolize one’s personality,” said Dr. Geoff Luck of the University of Jyvaskyla in Finland, as reported by the Telegraph, Tuesday (16 / 11 / 2010 .)
According to Dr Luck, every movement a person’s body can be an indicator of personality type. Although the motion of the robot to show personality.
Results from 60 volunteers selected from the 900 people who do personality tests, here are some personalities that are revealed from various dance movements (rock, techno, Latin, jazz, funk and pop):
1. Extroverted (berkepribadiaan open) People who have an open or extroverted personality will encourage almost all bodies while dancing. He also will move with a very energetic, and moving his head and hands with the excess.
2. neurotic people with neurotic personalities usually have a lot of complaining behavior, often looking for sympathy, caring and very sensitive, seemed to return to childish behavior.People with this personality will dance with sharp movements and jerked his legs and hands.
3. Pleasing personality (personality fun) People with personality styles tend to dance with subtle movement, utilizing the dance floor by moving your body movement while swinging.
4. Open-minded people (open minded) with this personality tends to make rhythmic movements up and down and not move too much.
5. People meticulous man who carefully moving around the dance floor more than anyone else. He also moved far greater than other dancer.
Powered by Facebook Comments