Besides viewed as moral weakness, addiction to pornography is also a disease of the brain’s most difficult to treat. And the new survey results suggest a link between pornography and impotence.
Experts claim that addiction to pornography can lead to brain damage and even exceed the damage caused by drugs. And a new survey in Italy found no relationship between pornography and erectile dysfunction impotence.
Prof. Carlo Foresta, professor of urology at the University of Padua who conducted the survey found 70 percent of youths seek clinical help for sexual problems because it has been addicted to Internet pornography, as reported by Medindia .
“Many young men aged 20 years or more, can not get the girl in the real world so that makes it a habit of watching pornography, or excessive masturbation. These men would never openly discuss this with your friends or colleagues for fear will become a laughingstock . But when one of them told the problem in the health forum, it will be many replies from others who are also experiencing the same problem, “said one participant Prof. Foresta.
According to Prof. Foresta, associated with pornography impotence can be cured. But in a period of recovery, it takes about 4 to 12 weeks to avoid the intense sexual arousal.
“Of those who eventually recover with cessation of the use of pornography, many of the previous visit to the doctor, undergoing various tests and declared ‘fine’ physically,” explained Prof. Foresta, who is also Head of the Italian Society of Andrology and Sexual Medicine.
And when an addict wants to stop pornography and masturbation habit, usually this is what happened:
- Withdrawal symptoms and craving (craving), immediately after quitting.
- Decreased libido and erectile capacity, starting at the end of the first week.
- The absence of libido and erection (penis shrink), continue for 2-6 weeks depending on age and severity of use of pornography.
- Gradual re-experiencing morning erections, libido and spontaneous erections began to be felt. No more ‘seminal leakage’ during defecation, etc..
- Recovery of erectile health, sexual desire with a real partner back there.
Patients usually recover within eight weeks. For male adolescents generally require a shorter time, but they also tend to be more frequent relapses, which ultimately prolong recovery time.
Powered by Facebook Comments