Eggs can be used topically on the face as an acne treatment. Bosa egg whites are used to reduce the oil and shrink pores, can also attract dirt and oils from the skin to prevent acne.
According Bodybuildingforyou.com, eggs are rich in vitamins that can fight acne.Vitamin B2 is a natural stress reliever medication, which in turn also can prevent acne, because stress can increase oil production and cause acne.
Besides that, eggs also contain vitamin B3 which can increase blood flow in the body.While the zinc content can strengthen the immune system, heals wounds and helps regulate hormones. All these functions are very useful for fighting acne.
Benefits of egg whites to treat acne can be taken by way of a mask. Here’s how it’s done:
- Break the eggs slowly and separate the white from the yolk
- Beat the egg whites until foamy and bubbly
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to egg whites
- Clean face and apply a mask using egg white fingertip with soft melingkat movement
- Avoid eye and mouth area
- Let the mask dry on the face and let stand about 15 to 20 minutes
- Feel the skin becomes very tight
- Rinse with warm water and allow to dry
Egg white mask is suitable for teens. This mask works best on oily or combination skin. Egg white masks can be used once or twice a week.
In addition to be used as a mask, egg whites can also be boiled and then eaten.Vitamins are contained in the egg white will work from inside to outside the body, so that radiates healthy skin.
Powered by Facebook Comments