The people who go on a diet with drinking water only should avoid all solid foods and drink plenty of water when this diet. Without solid food the body can still survive. Because the body has enough reserves to last for several days without food. Generally, nutritionists recommend a diet with drinking water for 10 days for those with good physical condition. This process can also help improve the process detokfisikasi.
Reporting from buzzle, Tuesday (10/19/2010), people who undergo a diet with water, are expected to drink 7-10 glasses of distilled water or purified drinking water each day. With this diet, the average weight of about 1-2 pounds per day. In addition to drinking water, people who go on a diet of white water can still eat foods that are liquid, such as clear soup, fruit juices without pulp,vegetable broth, tea or coffee without sugar and cream or fruits that contain lots of water. But not everyone can run like this diet. Because people with heart disease, diabetes and certain other diseases should not be doing this diet.
There are several requirements that need to be considered, among others:
1. People who diet with drinking water must adjust their activities, do not let that require lots of energy and spend a lot of sweat.
2. Before choosing a diet with drinking water, you should consult with a physician. People with heart disease, diabetes and certain other diseases should not be doing this diet.
3. If your diet is water more than 1 week and can not leave the routine, then you must include fruit juices in addition to nutrition.
4. Not advisable to use tap water or raw water that has not diseterilkan. To go on a diet of water, should use distilled water that has magnetic properties to enhance the detoxification process.
5. 8-10 days before the diet of white water, you have to start eating raw fruits and vegetables, drink fresh fruit juices and vegetable juices. This will help prepare the body for detoxification during fasting and dieting.
6. When on a diet of water, chances are you experience dizziness or dizziness when you suddenly stand up. So always be careful when going to stand up, draw a deep breath and then stood up. Take a deep breath to improve the oxygenation process and improve circulation.
Powered by Facebook Comments