Given saintifikasi herbs, specially competent physicians can now prescribe herbal medicines to patients. There are 26 health problems that can get a prescription from a doctor of herbal medicine Indonesia. What are they?
With the concept of integration, not only doctors now prescribe drugs of modern chemistry, but also may be with drugs that have been standardized or standardized herbal medicine (OHT).
There are three treatment options that can be given by a physician, the conventional therapies with chemical drugs, traditional plus conventional therapy as a complementary or pure traditional medicine as an alternative.
“When the patients examined and diagnosed by a physician, had three choices, not only conventional treatment (with chemical drugs),” said Dr. Abidinsyah Siregar, DHSM, Kes, Director of Health Services Traditional, Alternative and Complementary, in a discussion of health traditional and alternate with the Ministry of Health of Thailand at the Ministry of Health Building.
But not all doctors can provide the traditional treatment. Traditional treatment options can only be certified by a physician who has the competence or health workers who have received special training in traditional medicine.
Here are 26 health problems that can get the traditional treatment options from physicians Indonesia:
- Dyslipidemia (abnormal blood fats)
- Hyperuricemia (high uric acid levels)
- Eating disorders anorexia
- Nephrolithiasis (kidney stones)
- Dispepsi (pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Palliative (for cancer)
- Supportive for heart disease
- Constipation (constipation)
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of the stomach or intestine)
- liver disorders
- erectile dysfunction
- immunity decreases
- Saluras infection upper respiratory infection (ARI)
- Haemorrhoids (piles or ambient)
Powered by Facebook Comments