Scientists from The Royal Society of Chemistry said natural sweetener such as honey is a great way to help deal with the body from the effects of toxic compounds break drunk with alcohol.
Honey contains fructose compound that is useful to break down alcohol toxic element that enters the body. Alcohol is very painful for the body because these drinks will be broken down into acetaldehyde that is a compound toxic to the body.
According to Dr John Emsley of The Royal Society of Chemistry, by eating toxic honey then acetaldehyde is converted by fructose into acetic acid which is then burned during metabolic processes in the body and is broken down into carbon dioxide which will be issued by the body.
When people are drunk at night, is recommended in the morning to eat bread that is added honey because it could be a source of potassium and sodium are also overcome the body to resist alcohol.
“Fun in alcohol because acetaldehyde compounds can make drunk. These compounds are toxic chemicals which get into the body will cause throbbing headache, nausea and vomiting,” said Dr Emsley Saturday (25/12/2010).
Besides honey, according to Dr Emsley, who wrote the book ‘Consumer’s Good Chemical Guide’, which also can reduce the effects of alcohol during a hangover is to milk.
Drinking a glass of milk before drinking alcohol will slow the absorption of alcohol by the body which means that incoming acetaldehyde compounds can be minimized.
Alcoholic beverages will trigger a person to urinate frequently and make it become dehydrated (lose a lot of water). If you are dehydrated then the effect will be more severe drunk so it is recommended to drink plenty of water to replace lost moisture.
That is why drinking alcohol is not good for the body because they contain toxic compounds and lead to dehydration which can be fatal.
Powered by Facebook Comments