Although some say the sperm taste salty or savory, healthy sperm is actually only have 2 sweet or bitter taste that is slightly sour. Bitter sweet liquid that comes out during ejaculation is influenced by the daily food consumption.
Sexologists from Tarumanegara University, Dr. Andrew Wanananda MS says sperm will taste bitter and somewhat sour when he ate the animal products, especially meat.Consumption of coffee and spices, especially garlic also make sperm tastes bitter.
Meanwhile, if men consume lots of fruits, then the sperm will taste sweeter. Quoted from his writings, Dr Andrew said fruits such as oranges, bananas and apples will make sperm taste sweeter because it contains natural sugar.
Just as that contained in fruit, sperm also has a sweet taste because it contains sugar in the form of fructose. While the sour taste when he ate the meat is triggered by an imbalance of pH or acid levels in semen.
Although seem trivial, bitter sweet liquid released by the male during ejaculation is very sensitive for couples who like to perform oral sex. Most women refuse oral sex with a excuse less comfortable with the smell and taste sperm.
BBC Health team has proven it through experiment involving three couples who hooked perform oral sex. The participants were women admitted, sperm taste sweeter after her male partner fasting coffee, alcohol and meat for 2 consecutive days.
Meanwhile, quoted from Spermsecrets, another way you can do to make sperm taste sweeter of them are as follows.
- Avoid fast food
- Expand eat pineapple, cranberry and orange
- Reduce milk and derivatives products, including cheese and yoghurt
- Eat Wheatgrass (a type of wheat), celery and parsley because chlorophyll content can improve the taste of sperm
- Occasionally drink herbal peppermint, cinnamon and cardamom
- Expand the water, because in addition to maintaining general health are also very help regulate the pH balance of sperm.
Powered by Facebook Comments