Treatment of sexual disorders that are often experienced by men such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction using a treatment with Viagra, Levitra and Cialis.But for fear of side effects, many men who do not want to eat them. Therefore currently being developed treatment of the sex of the future.
Men with erectile dysfunction had received treatment with Viagra, Levitra and Cialis, but more than half did not want to take the drug continuously or long term. Meanwhile, there is little or no help for sexual problems are premature ejaculation.
Ian Kerner, a sex therapist from New York City and author of Love in the Time of Colic said today there is new research that lead to future treatment of sexual problems and assessed potential.
Future treatment for erectile dysfunction problems, namely:
1. Dopamine booster, including one of which is apomorphine (Uprima), works to increase levels of dopamine in the brain chemical compound to increase the sensation and sexual interest. Uprima is currently only available in Europe.
2. Melanocortin inhibitors, preliminary studies show these drugs can trigger erections in men who have erectile dysfunction due to psychological disorders.
3. Topiglan, the form of aprostidal (a drug that is injected into the penis, and suppositories) is being studied to treat erectile dysfunction, and so far it looks safe and effective.
While the future treatment for premature ejaculation, there are two ways:
1. Dapoxetine, dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor and is usually used to treat depression by increasing levels of the chemical serotonin in the brain.This is because serotonin levels men who experience premature ejaculation lower.These drugs work fast because it used an hour or more before having sex.
Studies have shown dapoxetine could delay orgasm and increase intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time (IELT), which is the time to measure how long a man can have intercourse before ejaculation. Dapoxetine also known to reduce grief and relationship difficulties associated with premature ejaculation.
2. PSD502 otherwise known as the TEMPE spray. This medicine contains compounds lidocaine and prilocaine in the form of aerosols. Studies show that is sprayed into the penis PSD502 will significantly increase IELT, improved ejaculation control and sexual satisfaction with minimal side effects.
Issues of sexual health and erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation is best treated with a combination of measures, including counseling, changes in sexual behavior and approach.
Powered by Facebook Comments