Widnes, Cheshire, breast implants are frequently chosen a woman to be a huge confidence boost to increase breast size. Unfortunately because of the poisonous breast implants, a woman had to lose a baby that has not been borne.
Suzanne Ellis (31 years) convinced his son Ivan was born dead (stillborn) poisoning because of a ruptured breast implants, because she did breast implant surgery with silicone materials Prosthese Poly Implant (PIP) made in France.
silicon feedstock Poly Implant Prosthese (PIP) can be toxic because it uses industrial silicon material used to fill mattresses (mattress) and electronic materials.
Suzanne said the doctors could find no other explanation for the death of a baby in her womb. She also urged an investigation into the tragedy. (more…)