If your current job more sitting behind a desk, you should begin to regulate calories in and out. Many office workers who complained about his body getting fatter but not realize that calories are included too much.
Have an office job a little motion activity, but unwittingly snacking or eating activities carried out sometimes too often. As a result of the body to hoard a lot of calories which, if not used with many moves will accumulate into fat.
Compared to other jobs, as reported by cfs.gov.hk, an office job requires only a few calories. Thus, office workers could equate tifak meal portions by construction workers for example.
Nutrition experts include office workers as low physical activity. Because office workers generally did not move much and more are in one position, so that the energy expended is not too big.
The order of activity based on the job are:
- Low physical activity levels: office workers, teachers and hotel workers
- The level of physical activity are: school workers, electrical workers and professional drivers
- Levels of heavy physical activity: athletes, dancers and construction workers.
With the level of work activity, the experts went on to release how many calories are needed. Since every individual requires a different amount of calories depending on the factors age, sex, body weight.
The number of calories needed based on physical activity and age is:
Age 18-49 years
- Low activity: men of 2420 kilo calories and women of 1955 kilo calories
- Activities are: men of 2779 kilo calories and women of 2055 kilo calories
- Strenuous activity: men of 3278 kilo calories and women of 2280 kilo calories
Age 50-59 years
- Low activity: men of 2404 kilo calories and women of 1976 kilo calories
- Activities are: men of 2761 kilo calories and women of 2079 kilo calories
- Strenuous activity: men of 3257 kilo calories and women of 2306 kilo calories
In general, men do need more energy because physically he has more moves than the women. The higher the physical activity the greater the caloric needs.
It is therefore important to consider the balance between calories in and out to maintain a healthy weight and avoid the various diseases.
If caloric intake is greater than required, it will accumulate in the body and can cause excess weight but if caloric intake is smaller then the weight will come down.
If someone is overweight and obesity will increase the risk of various diseases such as heart disease, diabetes mellitus and some cancers.
Powered by Facebook Comments