No one knows exactly what causes acne. There is a suspect because of hormonal changes, stress or food. Acne is very easy to settle on the face but no easy way to get away.
Acne is formed when the follicles under the skin clog up. Most pimples form on theface, neck, back, chest and shoulders. Acne can appear on the skin of anyone, butmost often appear on the skin of teenagers and young adults. Acne is not dangerous,but it can cause scars.
Hormonal changes, such as during adolescence and pregnancy can cause acne role. There are many myths about what causes acne. Chocolate and greasy foods are often blamed to be the cause of acne. Dirty skin is also often blamed as the cause ofacne. Stress does not cause acne, but stress can aggravate the skin condition isacne.
Acne can leave black marks or even ex-sunken in the skin, but there are several waysto prevent the appearance of acne. Some tips to prevent the appearance of acne as reported from Epharmapedia,:
1.Every morning and evening (and after sweating and oily), skin was washed with a gentle cleanser and avoid abrasive scrub pad or brush using soap is too harsh.
2. Washing or shampooing your hair regularly, especially if you have oily hair.
3. If you’re acne prone, avoid fiddling or frequently touch the pimples by hand.
4. Protect your skin from sunburn with clothing, hats and sunscreen.
5. Choose cosmetics and hair products are non-comedogenic, oil-free or non-acnegenic.
6. Avoid friction on the skin of the stuff like a backpack or helmet.
7. Using the acne medicine or use treatments prescribed by a doctor, and tell your doctor about other acne medications that you are taking.
Powered by Facebook Comments