Aloclair is a medicine to help relieve the pain of canker sores and prevent furtherseverity of canker sores. Aloclair help relieve pain caused by irritation of the mouth such as thrush, bite wounds, etc. Aloclair can form a protective layer over the wound that occurred in the oral mucosa and protects nerve endings are exposed.
Aloclair not contain alcohol, so it does not make a stinging sensation when dropped andcan reduce the pain at the wound in the oral mucosa in minutes and lasts up to 6 hours.
Suitable for use in adults, children and infants. Aloclair safe if swallowed and has a verymild sweet taste. Aloclair not react with other drugs, so it is safe if used in conjunctionwith other drugs.
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenatedcastor oil, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, flavor, disodium edetate,benzalkonium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, sodium saccharin, glycyrrhetinic acid, aloevera extract.
Aloclair relieve pain caused by irritation of the mouth, such as:
1. Sprue (stomatis aphthosa)
2. Injuries due to trauma (traumatic lesions) caused by braces and dentures that do not fit.
Patients who are hypersensitive to this drug.
instructions of use
1. Drop 1 or 2 drops on canker sores or wounds Aloclair the oral mucosa.
2. Let stand a few minutes (not to be touched with the tongue, do not eat or drink).
3. Can be used 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Sources: Aloclair articles, British Dental Journal.
Powered by Facebook Comments