Contemporary lifestyle instantly make us live in a variety of pressures. Not to mention the reckless diet – ‘origins and origin of the full tasty’ brings us to the threat of various diseases. Heart disease is one health scourge in the world.
But really not too difficult to prevent and reduce the risk of various causes of heart disease. Here are 5 ways among various efforts to reduce the risk of heart disease:
1. Having a Healthy Heart Diet.
Healthy heart diet heart healthy diet or guidelines that fairly simple and easy to follow. With diet factor food we eat can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduce and limit foods that contain trans fats and hydrogenated oils that can be found in margarine, fast food, and fried foods.
- Limit consumption of sugar-terefinasi also from cakes, cookies, candy and so forth.
- Use the ‘extra virgin olive oil’ and garlic while cooking, the two materials can lower cholesterol.
- Add Omega 3 Fatty Acids in your diet – is the best source of fish oil Salmon.
2. Practice or exercise regularly.
Build latiahan program or a stable and regular exercise will certainly make the risk of heart disease will decline. The body used to the quick exercises to recharge energy and improve endurance. How easy it is:
- Try to do light exercise at the gym, just jogging or cycling, 3-4 times a weeks.
- Perform a minimum of 30 minutes each time. Take care of your daily routine and start with a slow tempo.
- Be sure to always stretch after exercise or hard workout.
- Keep the water content during exercise, and rest several times in a single whole exercise.
3. Healthy Living is planned.
In addition to a healthy diet and regular exercise, there are some habits and lifestyles that must be repaired to continue to support efforts to reduce the risk of heart disease. Among them:
- Stop smoking and avoid secondhand smoke – can cause the same dangers of heart disease.
- Limiting or avoiding alcohol consumption – excessive amounts of alcohol consumption levels deplete vitamins and other nutrients in the body.
- Avoid stress and anxiety – both of these things can melonjakkan blood pressure.
- Increased blood pressure can disrupt metabolism and cause various diseases.
- Maintain ideal body weight at the recommended limits – Obesity also increases the likelihood of heart disease.
4. Notice Indicator Trigger Blood in Heart Disease.
Be sure to perform routine blood tests such as checks cholesterol (HDL and LDL), triglycerides, etc.. Consider the following ways if there is increased levels of indicators:
- If you raise your cholesterol, immediately watch your food intake. 20% of cholesterol comes from what we eat, 80% is actually produced by our liver.
- If levels of triglycerides (fat) is too high, reducing the amount of carbohydrates and sugars we eat.
5. Enter into the Heart Healthy Foods Nutrition.
Today food processing to reduce or even eliminate many essential nutrients from food. So when we consume foods that are supposed to contain vitamins or good nutrition, real nutrition and vitamins that have been lost from the food. So there are times when we choose food supplements that contain nutrients that are good for our hearts.
That’s all for the body better prepared in maintaining heart health. Here’s a guide:
- Fish in cold waters are often contaminated and not contain extracts of Omega 3. This occurs because the process of handling and processing that are less good. For that we need a pure fish oil supplements are distilled with the molecule.
- Many of us do not realize kalu vitamin deficiency. This happens because of poor diet, factors of advanced age or illness. Therefore, vitamin supplements are very important for the heart. Some of them are Vitamin B, Antioxidants, Vitamin C and Vitamin E are very important to maintain cardiovascular endurance.
- There are many nutrients essential for maintaining heart health and general health and welfare. Consult with a nutritionist to get a good diet and correct.
Powered by Facebook Comments