This color difference could be caused by many things such as diseases (Addison’s disease) or the use of certain drugs. People from African-Americans and the Middle East are generally more prone to have elbow and knee skin color darker.
But generally there are three things that become the most common cause of skin color darker elbows and knees,from Livestrong, namely:
1. More often receive pressure
2. Exposure to sunlight
3. Is an area of ??dry skin
Elbow and knee arguably the most common body parts such as the pressure or the chin resting on his knees to make it thicken. If the area is thick, is often exposed to sunlight will lead to darker skin color.
Besides the skin layer in the elbows and knees somewhat skin contains pigment (melanin) are more, thus triggering the onset of darker skin color or black.
Even so there are some things you can do to cope with a darker skin color in the elbows and knees as well, namely:
1. Use a scrub to rub the area, because typically more rugged than other areas so they can remove the dirt in the area and then rinse until clean.
2. Skin slough, if caused by the amount of pressure then try to slough off the skin using a washcloth and exfoliating cream 2 times a week. But do not overdo it because the risk of developing chronic dry or itchy skin.
3. Rub with lime juice, because it could be an agent that removes natural pemulith dark skin color. Apply on the skin and leave 30 minutes, then rinse and moisturize the area.
4. Using sunscreen on the elbows and knees, because the sun darkens the area faster than the rest of the body. This condition can help reduce the dark color and retain moisture.
5. Modify behavior, if a lot of pressure on the knees and elbows then start reducing it by avoiding many postures and behaviors that put pressure on the area.
Powered by Facebook Comments