The human body stores a variety of mystery that is truly amazing, although sometimes seem strange or odd. At least there are 25 facts of the human body are not yet widely known and somewhat bizarre.
The human body consists of various organs and tissues that can work together, it makes a person can live well. All coordination of cells and organs to make the body perform functions that are perfect.
Here are 25 weird facts about the human body, as reported by Healthmad, namely:
- In humans, approximately 3 million cells die every minute.
- Dust particles found in the house mostly come from dead skin of human body
- The brain is relatively more active at night in a single day
- The brain consists of 80 percent water
- The average person each day to lose about 60 to 100 strands of hair
- The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue
- The eyes and nose are always growing, but the eyes remain the same size from the beginning.
- Female egg cell is the largest cell in the body and the male sperm is the smallest cell
- To take one step, the human body uses about 200 muscles.
- There are about 1 trillion bacteria are found on each leg
- About 6 months before the baby is born, the teeth have started to grow but have not come to the surface of the gums.
- More ear wax secreted by the body when people feel scared
- About 36,000 gallons of blood pumped by the heart every day
- There are approximately 250,000 sweat glands found on a pair of human legs
- Every man at the time of conception (fertilization seed) spent about half an hour as a single cell
- To produce sound when speaking to use about 72 muscles
- Women’s heart beat faster than men’s heart
- All bodily functions stop when you sneeze including the heart, for about one second
- Around 15 million blood cells every second can be destroyed
- Men can have erections every hour and a half during sleep
- There are approximately 120 million sexual intercourse taking place every day around the world
- There are about 31,500 words spoken by human beings every day
- When too much food, human hearing ability is reduced.
- Blood type O is the most common blood type in the world
- Man is not amused when tickled his own body.
Powered by Facebook Comments